MOC 20467 Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
|Laikas: 2020.10.12 - 2020.10.16, 09:00||Trukmė: 40 Valandos||Vieta: Švitrigailos g. 11M, Vilnius||
1 500 € (+ PVM 21%)
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement self-service Business Intelligence (BI) and Big Data analysis solutions using the Microsoft data platform. The course discusses the rationale for self-service BI, and describes how to use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and Microsoft Office 365 Power BI to create self-service data models and reports. The course then goes on to describe how to use Windows Azure HDInsight to perform Big Data analysis.
Note: This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
1. Planning a BI Solution
2. Planning BI Infrastructure
3. Designing a Data Warehouse
4. Designing an ETL solution
5. Designing Analytical Data Models
6. Planning a BI Delivery Solution
7. Designing a Reporting Services Solution
8. Designing an Excel Based reporting Solution
9. Planning a SharePoint Server BI Solution
10. Monitoring and Optimizing a BI Solution
11. Operating a BI Solution