MOC 20347 Enabling and Managing Office 365
|Laikas: 2019.11.11 - 2019.11.15, 09:00||Trukmė: 40 Valandos||Vieta: Švitrigailos g. 11M, Vilnius||
1 500 € (+ PVM 21%)
This is a 5-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
This course will provide experienced IT professionals with the training that they need to plan, configure, and manage an Office 365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and AD DS, and a general understanding of Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server or Skype for Business Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
This course also is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exams 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements and 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services to obtain the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
1. Planning and provisioning Microsoft Office 365.
2. Managing Microsoft Office 365 users and groups.
3. Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365.
4. Planning and configuring directory synchronization.
5. Planning and deploying Office 2016 ProPlus.
6. Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
7. Planning and configuring Microsoft Exchange Online services.
8. Planning and deploying Skype for Business Online.
9. Planning and configuring SharePoint Online.
10. Planning and configuring a Office 365 collaboration solution.
11. Planning and configuring rights management and compliance.
12. Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365.
13. Planning and configuring identity federation.