MOC 55006 Systems Center 2012 Operations Manager
|Trukmė: 5 dienos||
1 500 € (+ PVM 21%)
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the necessary knowledge to successfully design and deploy Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager. In this course, students are introduced to the basic theory of service monitoring. They will also learn about configuration, deployment, monitoring, and operation of Operations Manager 2012.
After completing this course, students will have the skills necessary to manage Operations Manager for maximum business benefit. This course incorporates case studies and hands-on learning opportunities so students can practice applying business solutions to real-world scenarios.
1. Introduction to System Center 2012 Operations ManagerLessons
2. Plan for Service MonitoringLessons
3. Plan an Operations Manager 2012 DeploymentLessons
4. Deploy Operations Manager 2012Lessons
5. Deploy the Operations Manager 2012 AgentLessons
6. Deployment and Administration of Monitoring (Management) PacksLessons
7. Tune Monitoring (Management) PacksLessons
8. Monitor AdministrationLessons
9. Advanced MonitoringLessons
11. Notifications and Operations Manager 2012 MaintenanceLessons
12. System Center 2012 IntegrationLessons