MOC 20532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
|Trukmė: 4 dienos||
1 400 € (+ PVM 21%)
This course is intended for students who have experience building ASP.NET and C# applications. Students will also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered.
This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
1. Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
2. Building Application Infrastructure in Azure
3. Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
4. Storing SQL Data in Azure
5. Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
6. Storing Tabular Data in Azure
7. Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
8. Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
9. Automating Integration with Azure Resources
10. Securing Azure Web Applications