MOC 20743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
|Trukmė: 5 dienos||
1 950 € (+ PVM 21%)
This five-day, instructor-led course explains how to implement and configure new Windows Server 2016 features and functionality. This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016. This course presumes a high level of knowledge about previous Windows Server technologies and skills equivalent to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 credential.
This course is not a product-upgrade course, detailing considerations for migrating and upgrading students’ specific environment to Windows Server 2016. Rather, this course provides updates to students' existing Windows Server knowledge and skills, as they pertain to Windows Server 2016.
This course is for IT professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system administrators, with real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008 enterprise environment. Additionally, students should have obtained the MCSA credential for Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012, or they should have equivalent knowledge.
Additionally, IT professionals who plan to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams might be interested in this course, as preparation for the MCSA exams, which are a prerequisite for the MCSE specialties.
1. Installing and configuring Windows Server 2016.
2. Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016.
3. Implementing Directory Services.
4. Implementing AD FS.
5. Implementing network services.
6. Implementing Hyper-V.
7. Configuring advanced networking features.
8. Implementing Software Defined Networking.
9. Implementing remote access.
10. Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers.
11. Implementing failover clustering.
12. Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V.