MOC 10215 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization
|Trukmė: 5 dienos||
1 500 € (+ PVM 21%)
This five-day, instructor-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage a server virtualization environment using Microsoft technologies. The course provides details on how to deploy and manage Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Services on Windows Server 2008 R2. The course also provides details on how to manage a server virtualization environment by using System Center products such as System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) 2008, SCVMM 2008 R2, System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 R2, and System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2. This course does not require previous server virtualization experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
1. Evaluating and Planning for Virtualization.
2. Installing and Configuring the Hyper-V Server Role.
3. Creating and Configuring Virtual Hard Disks and Virtual Machines.
4. Integrating System Center Virtual Machine Manager with Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2.
5. Creating and Deploying Virtual Machines Using System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2.
6. Managing Virtual Machines Using Virtual Machine Manager 2008.
7. Configuring and Managing the VMM Library.
8. Configuring User Roles and the Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal.
9. Implementing High Availability for Server Virtualization.
10. Maintaining Software Updates Using the Offline Virtual Machine Servicing Tool.
11. Monitoring and Reporting Virtualization.
12. Backup and Restore Strategies for Virtual Machines.
13. Desktop Virtualization Using Remote Desktop Services.
14. Extending Remote Desktop Services Outside the Organization.